Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Free! Grand Opening of Footprints Reflexology & Bodywork Center

I am delighted to announce the "Grand" opening of Ann Finnie, Reflexologist & Reiki Master's new Center for healing "Footprints" You are invited from the hours of 12-3 p.m. for light refreshment, interesting literature on healing and positive energy. I will also be there to answer questions about the angels and spirit, and will be doing a book signing along with my friend Veronica Schaffer who has just written her first book "I Hear Your Cry"

Please join us for this enlightening, and informative, afternoon as we connect with "Spirit" and the "Healing Arts".


Sunday July 1st 12-3 p.m. 56 Common Street, Scituate, MA
Contant Ann Finnie if you need directions or have any questions. 781-378-1427

I look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

Ann Finnie said...

Cathy, thank you so much for sharing this event with everyone, and for being there, signing your book. It was a wonderful day. Ann