Monday, May 21, 2007

Angelic Forecast Near & Far

I am offering my 12 month Angelic Forecast in the month of June along with a copy of my new book Americo Michael "Surrounded by Angels" a journey in transformation for $140.00 This forecast is done by hand as I channel the angels love and guidance over the next twelve months for you and normally cost $125.00. Americo Michael is an array of over 40 Angelic Channeling Sessions,bringing daily and guidance from the angels and spirit, devotional poetry, spirit filled true stories, healing techniques and meditations, along with healing angelic artwork. I will also speak with you for 1 hour on the phone going over your forecast and mail it out to you with a special angelic offering. E-mail or call me today for this Divine Gift. heavenlymessengers.net

No comments: